The 3rd International Neural Prolotherapy Workshop
September 4th -7th 2015
Learn from the worlds best and most experienced teachers and presenters in Neural Prolotherapy!
The International Association for the Study of Pain has declared 2015 as the “Global Year Against Neuropathic Pain”. Neural Prolotherapy, developed by Dr John Lyftogt, the course presenter, is a safe and effective treatment for the complex and challenging problems of chronic and neuropathic pain.
Make the decision to become part of the battle against neuropathic pain in 2015! Join us at this exciting conference in the World Heritage Centre of beautiful Ferrara, Italy.
Due to an aging population, persuit of a more active lifestyle and patient desire for relief of chronic pain, practitioners in neural prolotherapy are needed now more than ever!
With wonderful presenters, great food and superb learning, it is no wonder that previous workshops have attracted practitioners from around the world!
You will learn:
- The anatomy, physiology and pathology underlying neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- The scientific basis for the treatment
- The role glucose plays in the treatment of neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- How to diagnose neuropathic pain
- How to treat neuropathic pain with subcutaneous near nerve injections with dextrose 5% in sterile water
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!:
HURRY – REGISTER NOW! LIMITED TO 40 PARTICIPANTS! Registration is not complete (your place will not be held) until payment is full is received.
A registration form is available via emailing
Dr. Susan Lanza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Check-in: September 4, 2015 – 8:00 – 8:30 am